[add_to_cart item=”HBF” ]
A lightening fast hash cracker supporting all popular hash types.
Size: 161 KB
Platform: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Windows 8
PAD File: hashbruteforcer_padfile.xml
A lightening fast hash cracker supporting most popular hashes like MD5, MD2, SHA1 etc. You can use this application to decode MD5, MD2 and SHA1 hashes using brute force. All you have to do is input the hash and select its type then start the task. It supports custom charsets and enables you to select the prefix or suffix to help speed up the process.
It is a very useful tool for Forensic Investigators, Penetration Testers and all other Cyber Security Professionals. With a nicely crafted user interface packed with helpful tips and a progress bar, you will really enjoy this application!
1. 20,000 passwords/second on Intel Atom 1.60 GHz processor.
2. About 80,000 passwords/second on Intel Core i3 processor.
3. About 1,50,000 passwords/second on Intel Core i5 processor.
4. About 3,00,000 passwords/second on Intel Core i7 processor.
Unique Options you will not find anywhere else:
1. Save task progress to a file which can be used to resume the task anytime.
2. Prefix, suffix and “start from” support to speed up hash cracking.
3. Custom char-set support with the ability to bruteforce with UNICODE chars also.
4. Neat and clean user interface with helpful tips and a progress bar.